8. 2. 2012

Violet & Hat


Hello. In the Czech Republic it is very cold right now, believe me, it's really hard to shooting outside, but we haven't got any other choice :D Well, here we are! With red noses and goose bumps. Today I am wearing black jacket from H&M, violet blouse from Zara and the hat is from H&M too. And there is one thing I want to tell you- Yesterday I was in amazing spa in hotel Miura, on Čeladná. New modern hotel with impressive art colection - from David Černý, Henry Moore! Amazing! I hope I will take some photos of that and show it to you!  Have a nice day*

Zdavíčko. U nás je teďka pěkně zima, věřte mi, je velice těžké fotit venku, ale nemáme na výběr :D Tak,tady jsme! Dneska jsem na sobě měla černé sáčko z H&M, fialkovou blůzu ze Zary a klobouk- taktéž H&M. A ještě vám musím něco říct - Včera jsem byla ve wellness v hotelu Miura v Čeladné. Je to nový moderní hotel s dechberoucí sbírkou uměleckých děl - od Davida Černého, Henry Moora! Skvělé! Doufám, že něco vyfotím, abych vám to mohla ukázat! Mějte se krásně*









Layla

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat