4. 3. 2012

Golden skull


Hi!
As you could notice I'm addicted on skulls and studs! Today in golden version :) I'm wearing basic black pants, and my favourite leopard wedges. Wish I could find them in another print! You can see my favourite leather jacket, I wish I could wear it all the time, but my mum would has heart attack if I will wear it when it's cold outside... :D
As Nell said, my days are full of Kings of Leon and Kasabian, so happy to find them!

Ahoj!
Jak jste si mohli všimnout jsem závislá na lebkách a cvočcích! Dnes ve zlaté verzi :) Mám na sobě jednoduché černé kalhoty a moje oblíbené leopardí kozačky. Kéž bych je našla ještě v jiné variantě! Můžete taky vidět moji oblíbenou bundu, moc ráda bych ji nosila pořád, ale to by moje mamka měla infarkt když je venku tak zima... :D
A jak Nell řekla, neustále poslouchám Kings of Leon a Kasabain, jsem ráda, že jsem je objevila!
















Layla

5 komentářů: